- Article 1 (Definitions)
The Services shall mean the “Fit in Passport” services in which the Company provides information through the Internet.
“Fit in Passport” is a service provided based on the responses given to a questionnaire and the information registered by the Members in a form exclusively for registration designated by the Company. Unless information is registered in a form exclusively for registration designated by the Company, even the Members cannot obtain information provided in the Services.
- Article 2 (Application of the Terms)
- The Company shall set forth the Terms in connection with use by the Members of the Services that the Company provides through the Internet. Users shall be deemed to have acknowledged the provisions of the Terms when they commence use of the Services.
- Article 3 (Revision of the Terms)
- The Company may revise the Terms, in whole or in part, at its discretion without giving prior notice to the Members or the Purchasers and prescribe a new provision that supplements the Terms. Revision and addition of the Terms shall become effective upon posting on the site on which the Services are provided. The Services provided after revision or addition of the Terms become effective shall be subject to the Terms so revised or added. The Company shall not be responsible for any and all damages suffered by the Members and the Purchasers due to revision or addition of the Terms, regardless of whether they are direct or indirect damages, or they are predictable or not.
- Article 4 (Use of the Services and termination)
- Information registered in the Services may be changed at any time by the Members by logging in to the Services. Changed information shall be immediately valid upon registration and the Members may continue to use the Services.
- Questions described in a form exclusively for registration of the Services may be added, deleted or amended by the Company without notice.
- In the event that the Members intend to terminate the Services, they shall give notice thereof via an inquiry form. The Company shall go through the termination procedure promptly after confirming a notice of termination and notify the Members of completion of the termination procedure. The Members shall backup and otherwise process the data upon termination at their own responsibility and the Company shall not be involved with and responsible for retention of data after termination.
- Article 5 (Temporary suspension of operation of the Services)
- The Company can temporarily suspend the operation of the Services for the following reasons:
- The Company performs maintenance on or changes the specifications of the Services;
- The Services becomes difficult or impossible to operate due to acts of God, accidents or other emergencies that arise or are likely to arise; or
- It is deemed necessary to temporarily suspend the Services for operational or other reasons.
- Article 6 (Discontinuation of the Services)
- The Company may discontinue a part or whole of the Services for business-related reasons. In this case, the Company shall notify all Members thereof at the time and by means deemed appropriate by the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible for damages suffered by the Members due to discontinuation of the Services.
- Article 7 (Handling of information and notice)
- Information registered by the Members shall be stored and managed by the Company.
- The Company shall not make any warranty as to completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, safety and other elements of information registered by the Members. In the event that the Members suffer from damages in connection with use of the Services including divulgation or missing information, the Company shall not be responsible for the damages except for a case attributable to willful intention or gross negligence of the Company.
- The Company can use Beacon or other similar technologies in provision of information for the purpose of improving the convenience of the Services.
- The Services can link or share information with other services used in providing the Services.
- Article 8 (Handling of personal information)
- Article 9 (Prohibited matters)
- The Members and the Purchasers shall be prohibited to conduct the following in connection with use of the Services:
- Acts that cause or are likely to cause trouble, or prejudice or damage to other Members, a third party or the Company;
- Acts that violate or are likely to violate intellectual property rights including copyright, portrait right, moral right, privacy right, and publicity right of a third party or the Company;
- Acts that are or can be offensive to public order and morals or other laws and regulations;
- Use of the Contents obtained through the Services by the Members or the Purchasers beyond scope of their private use;
- Reproduction, sale, publishing, distribution or release of the Contents obtained through the Services through other Users or a third party other than other Users, or similar acts thereto;
- Interference of operation of the Services or other services provided by the Company;
- Acts reasonably deemed as inappropriate by the Company, including those causing damage or loss of reputation to the Company; and
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- Article 10 Indemnity
- The Company shall not be liable for damages suffered by a third party due to violation of the Terms by the Members or the Purchasers.
- The Company shall not make any warranty as to completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness and other elements of the Contents provided in the Services.
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, loss, prejudice or other disadvantage incurred by the Members or the Purchasers due to false or misleading
- The Company shall not be liable for defects in quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products and other elements of the products sold through the Services as well as any damages, loss, prejudice or other disadvantage incurred by the Purchasers due to the defects.
- In the event that the Purchasers of the products sold through the Services fail or refuse to receive the products, cannot receive the products due to extended absence or unknown delivery address, or otherwise cannot receive the products for reasons related to the Purchasers, the Company shall be deemed to have performed its obligation to deliver the products and be exempted from its obligation by informing a contact registered by the Purchaser and delivering the products to the delivery address designated at the time of purchase of the products.
- Article 11 (Copyright and intellectual property rights)
- The Contents provided through the Services shall exclusively belong to the Company or a third party who has a legitimate right of said contents. In the event that a problem has arisen between the Members or the Purchasers and a third party in connection with violation of the provision of this Article, the relevant Members or the Purchasers shall settle the problem at their responsibility and cost without causing any damage, loss, prejudice or other disadvantage to the Company.
- Article 12 (Governing law)
- The Terms shall be governed in all respects by the Japanese laws and regulations.
- Article 13 (Interpretation of doubts and a court of competent jurisdiction for a dispute)
- In the event that a doubt arises in connection with interpretation of the Terms, the Company may determine the interpretation to a reasonable extent. It is agreed in advance that all disputes arising in relation to the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive agreed jurisdiction for the first instance of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company.
Last updated on March 1, 2016