- 1. Customer information
- Customer information shall mean information concerning a living individual and that which can identify a specific individual by name, birth date, address, telephone number and other description included in customer information. Customer information shall also include information that can be checked with other information and thereby identify a specific individual.
- 2. Purpose of use of customer information
- The Company shall use customer information for the following purposes: (1) Perform the obligation of the Company in selling and buying transactions; (2) Provide after-sale service in selling and buying transactions; (3) Inform customers of a special service, new products or other notice; or (4) Transmit announcement including a mail magazine. The Company shall not use customer information for purposes other than those described above without obtaining prior consent of customers.
- 3. Entrustment of customer information to a third party
- The Company can entrust handling of a part or whole of customer information within reasonable scope for the achievement of the purpose of use. In this case, the Company shall entrust handling of customer information solely to an entrustee who satisfies the management standards provided by the Company.
- 4. Provision of customer information to a third party
- The Company shall not, without prior consent of a customer, provide customer information to a third party.
- 5. Sharing of customer information
- The Company shall share customer information as follows:
Items of customer information to be shared: Name, address, telephone number, email address of a customer, information of purchased products, etc. Person to share customer information: Solflare, Inc. Purpose of use of an entrustee:
- - Perform services entrusted to an entrustee in the selling and buying transactions by and between the Company and a customer, including delivery of products;
- - Inform customers of a special service, new products or other notice;
- - Provide after-sale service to customers; and
- - Transmit announcement including a mail magazine.
Person responsible for management of customer information: Ginza Information Management (GIM)
- 6. For inquiries about customer information
- Please contact us using the 【Inquiry Form】.
Last updated on March 1, 2016